Monday, April 13, 2015

Disciple of Christ

HOLA AMIGOS!
Wow Today.... is my 8 MONTH mark....
Time is flying... it`s not fair. Haha :) But really I can`t believe that I am about to be halfway! Crazy!
This week was a CRAZY week... interviews... visa stuff in Mendoza... exchanges... Zone Meeting... needless to say we were super duper busy! 

This week we had a stellar lesson with Ana, she is so amazing. We started teaching and she went to go get paper and pencil to start taking notes. She is so prepared. I am so excited to see her progress! She told us that she feels so much more at peace. It always amazes me to see how much change occurs and how much spiritual progress investigators can make after just one lesson! 

Valeria and Miriam are progressing well. This sunday they came to our ward, which is good progress. Because they had been attending in her boyfriends ward. I love watching Valeria especially gain her OWN (not for her boyfriend)  testimony and learn to love this gospel! 

During exchanges with Hermana Paulson.... who is by the way one of the world's greatest missionaries...I learned SO much from her.... we found TWO families! YAY. We`ll see what happens there, but both lessons went super well and they both committed to read and pray :) YAY.

This week we had an interesting conversation with the second counselor in the bishopric, (He is incredible) and he got talking with us about being bold. He told us that he has realized that VERY FEW missionaries truly realize how sacred this calling is. He said we are literally disciples of Christ and do the same work as the apostles. We are just their instruments. I remember when Elder Christopherson came to speak, he told us that we are doing the same work and that we represent them. It really puts it into perspective... teach as an apostle teaches.... live as an apostle lives... dedicate....as as an apostle dedicates everything!

Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life. (3 nephi 5:13)

I LOVE being a true Disciple of Christ to bring everlasting life to the people of Argentina! What a blessing it is to be a missionary!
Con Amor, Hermana Matheson

 GRAN PONCHO. :) 

 A trip to the Zoo! FISH!

 The littlest zoo ever. But so fun :)

No real elephants (my fav...) but this will do.

 CAMPING! There are few things I enjoy more than sleeping outside :)

 I loved the burros (donkeys) they are cooler in Argentina :)

Los BURROS.... Y... las Hermanas :)
 Intercambios! (Exchanges) With mi amiga Hermana Paulson! (I always luck out with exchanges) A new family we found!

ZONA San Juan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment