Thursday, April 23, 2015

Riches of Eternity

HOLA!
Wow... Today is a new transfer! I can´t believe how fast this transfer went. I am so excited for another exciting tranfer with my hija! She truly is such a blessing! I´m pretty sure she is the one training me! She is such a stellar example! 
This week we found a new investigator, she´s amazing. Eliana. After our first lesson she said, "We need to get my husband on board..." Now there´s the idea. FAMILIES in the gospel. She told us about how her husband has never really been into religion, but for the first time ever a couple days ago said that he felt the need. YES. 
Also we went to contact a family the other Hermanas had been teaching. When we knocked on their door, without even saying hello, they said Come on in :) haha. He is a less active and she isn´t a member. As we got talking he told us that we had made him remember feeling he had that he had forgotten and that he could see that he needed the gospel in his life again. They are the cutest family ever. 
Valeria, is SUPER excited to be baptized. We told her that we were maybe going to have to move her baptism for the next week because she´s missing some lessons and she´s busy and in the week can´t meet with us. And she said... "I´ll make time, I want to get baptized." Awe. And then she bore her sweet testimony that she has truly prayed to know if the Gospel was true and that she felt a sweet sense of peace that THIS is what Heavenly Father wants her to be doing. Awe. 
This week I have been a little frustrated with Agency... ya know? I just want to make choices for people because I KNOW it will make them happy. I just want to say, "Don´t you understand just HOW important this message is, that it will completely bless and change your life, it needs to be your PRIORITY...!!!" Sometimes I just get frustrated... But as I was reading this week, found this scripture....

17:Verily, verily, I say unto you, ye are little children,and ye have not as yet understood how great blessings the Father hath in his own hands and prepared for you;
18: And ye cannot bear all things now; nevertheless, be of good cheer, for I will lead you along. The kingdom is yours and the blessings thereof are yours, and the riches of eternity are yours.

These people are like little children, they can´t see the vision yet, they don´t completely understand all the blessings the Father has for them. But it is my job to help them see that vision, little by little and to receive the blessings and riches of eternity :) Patience.
Con Amor, Hermana Matheson

 We hit EIGHT months! Where is the time going?

 Hermanas de San Juan! 

Family Home Evening with the Goldfarbs! LOVE this crazy family!



No comments:

Post a Comment